On today’s podcast, I talk with my friend Angelique, a nationally board certified health coach, about her own journey with adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, and ultimately a hysterectomy. She also talks about how she managed post-op movement while being the caretaker for her husband. Her story is a powerful one, and I am so thankful to her for sharing with all of us.
- Pearl Women’s Center website: https://www.pearlwomenscenter.com
- Lara Briden’s books: Period Repair Manual & Hormone Repair Manual (she also has a podcast! Listen here: https://www.larabriden.com/podcast/)
- Book: The Body Keeps the Score
- Self Compassion Practices by Dr. Kristin Neff: https://self-compassion.org
- Saboteurs quiz by Positive Intelligence: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/saboteurs/
More questions for Natalie or Angelique?
Email them to email@example.com
Please remember that that what you hear on this podcast is not medical advice. but remember to always do your own research and talk to your provider before making important decisions about your healthcare. If you found this podcast helpful, please consider leaving a 5-star review in your favorite podcast app, it helps other people find the show. Thanks so much for listening. I’ll catch you next time!
Come say hey on social media:
Sign up for my newsletter here: https://sendfox.com/trainernatalie