My Own Journey With Endometriosis, looking back at 1 year post laparoscopic excision surgery!
Resources I mentioned:
- Nancy’s Nook Endometriosis Learning Library
- Endo what? Films and Advocacy for Endometriosis
- icarebetter vetting site for endometriosis specialists
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson at Northwest Endometriosis and Pelvic Surgery
Bellies Inc Ab Wrap - Affiliate Link
Want to chat more with me?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social channels at @trainernatalieh
- Listen to your body and don’t justify your pain because it isn’t as bad as someone else’s pain
- Take the stool softener before surgery!
- Heating pad and recliner or mountain of pillows on the bed for referred shoulder pain
- Rest when your body needs it
- Scar pain can happen randomly weeks after surgery, keep up with scar tissue massage!
Check out The Mental Push Plan at www.mentalpushplan.com
Please remember that that what you hear on this podcast is not medical advice. but remember to always do your own research and talk to a trusted provider before making important decisions about your healthcare. If you found this podcast helpful, please consider leaving a 5-star review in your favorite podcast app, it helps other people find the show. Thanks so much for listening!
Come say hey on social media:
Sign up for my newsletter here: https://sendfox.com/trainernatalie